Calendar of hearings and events
Monday 4 November 2019
To Friday 8 November 2019
Maritime Delimitation in the Indian Ocean (Somalia v. Kenya) - Public hearings from Monday 4 to Friday 8 November 2019
- Monday 4 November 2019: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m: Somalia.
- Wednesday 6 November 2019: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m.: Kenya
- Thursday 7 November 2019: 3 p.m.-6 p.m.: Somalia
- Friday 8 November 2019: 3 p.m.-6 p.m.: Kenya
Monday 18 November 2019
To Friday 22 November 2019
Armed Activities on the Territory of the Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo v. Uganda) - Public hearings on the question of reparations from Monday 18 to Friday 22 November 2019
- Monday 18 November 2019: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m.: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Wednesday 20 November 2019: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3 p.m-4.30 p.m.: Uganda
- Thursday 21 November 2019: 3p.m.-6 p.m.: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Friday 22 November 2019: 3 p.m-6 p.m.: Uganda
Owing to the limited number of seats available in the Great Hall of Justice, priority access is given representatives of the States that are parties to the case, and members of the diplomatic corps. A number of seats are allocated to members of the public each day on a first‑come first‑served basis. No advance registration procedure is in operation for public hearings.
International Court of Justice 2019 – All rights reserved.