Avena and Other Mexican Nationals (Mexico v. United States of America)
See also : Request for Interpretation of the Judgment of 31 March 2004 in the Case concerning Avena and Other Mexican Nationals (Mexico v. United States of America) (Mexico v. United States of America)
- Press releases
- 31/03/2004 - 2004/16 - The Court finds that the United States of America has breached its obligations to Mr. Avena and 50 other Mexican nationals and to Mexico under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
- 22/03/2004 - 2004/15 - Court to deliver its Judgment on Wednesday 31 March 2004 at 10 a.m.
- 23/12/2003 - 2003/45 - Conclusion of the public hearings - Court ready to begin its deliberation
- 09/12/2003 - 2003/41 - Programme of the hearings to be held from 15 to 19 December 2003
- 25/07/2003 - 2003/25 - The Court will hold public hearings from 15 to 19 December 2003
- 29/04/2003 - 2003/17 - Extension of time-limits for the filing of written pleadings
- 05/02/2003 - 2003/9 - Provisional Measures - The Court indicates to the United States of America that it must take "all measures necessary" to prevent the execution of three Mexican nationals, pending its final judgment
- 30/01/2003 - 2003/7 - Provisional Measures - Court to give its Order on Wednesday 5 February 2003 at 3 p.m.
- 22/01/2003 - 2003/4 - Conclusion of the hearings on provisional measures
- 15/01/2003 - 2003/2 - Request for the indication of provisional measures - The Court will hold public hearings on Tuesday 21 January 2003
- 10/01/2003 - 2003/1 - Mexico brings a case against the United States of America and requests the indication of provisional measures