LaGrand (Germany v. United States of America)
- Press releases
- 27/06/2001 - 2001/16 - The Court finds that the United States has breached its obligations to Germany and to the LaGrand brothers under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations - The Court finds, for the first time in its history, that orders indicating provisional measures are legally binding
- 15/06/2001 - 2001/15 - Court to deliver its Judgment on Wednesday 27 June 2001 at 10 a.m.
- 17/11/2000 - 2000/38 - Conclusion of the public hearings on the merits of the dispute - Court ready to consider its Judgment
- 27/09/2000 - 2000/30 - The Court will hold public hearings from Monday 13 to Friday 17 November 2000
- 08/03/1999 - 1999/12 - Fixing of time-limits for the filing of written pleadings
- 03/03/1999 - 1999/9 - Provisional measures - The Court calls on the United States to take measures to prevent the execution of Walter LaGrand pending a final decision
- 03/03/1999 - 1999/8 - Request for the indication of provisional measures - Court to give its decision today, Wednesday 3 March 1999 at 7 p.m.
- 02/03/1999 - 1999/7 - Germany brings a case against the United States of America and requests the indication of provisional measures