LaGrand (Germany v. United States of America)
- Press releases
- 27/06/2001 - 2001/16 - The Court finds that the United States has breached its obligations to Germany and to the LaGrand brothers under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations The Court finds, for the first time in its history, that orders indicating provisional measures are legally binding
- 15/06/2001 - 2001/15 - Court to deliver its Judgment on Wednesday 27 June 2001 at 10 a.m.
- 17/11/2000 - 2000/38 - Conclusion of the public hearings on the merits of the dispute Court ready to consider its Judgment
- 27/09/2000 - 2000/30 - The Court will hold public hearings from Monday 13 to Friday 17 November 2000
- 08/03/1999 - 1999/12 - Fixing of time-limits for the filing of written pleadings
- 03/03/1999 - 1999/9 - Provisional measures The Court calls on the United States to take measures to prevent the execution of Walter LaGrand pending a final decision
- 03/03/1999 - 1999/8 - Request for the indication of provisional measures Court to give its decision today, Wednesday 3 March 1999 at 7 p.m.
- 02/03/1999 - 1999/7 - Germany brings a case against the United States of America and requests the indication of provisional measures